Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mandatory Fun, $5 please

Wow, don't you get a real warm and fuzzy feeling when you are required to come to a project luncheon, and also required to pay $5 for the pleasure of eating from a paper plate while standing up? I'm about to go have fun like that right now. I'm always a bit leary when companies feed you (EDS likes to do a feed/fire combo). But, in this case, since we are paying for the food ourselves, I suppose we'll all still have a job after the Costco burgers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaah, and where did all that money go? It was $5 a person. 97 people attended, so that's $485.00. I was told that they bought 80 burgers and 100 hotdogs. On Amazon.com the best 6oz burgers cost $200 and $25 for buns, and Hot dogs cost $120 and $25 buns. The total of the main dishes is $370. Where did the other $130 go?
I guess I'll never know.

7:54 PM  
Blogger ShrineDawg said...

Yeah, no kidding. And I'm sooooo sure they used the best quality burgers qualtiy possible.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home